- Butter, melt and use one stick at a time as needed, or you may use butter flavored baking spray
- 1 package phyllo dough
- 2 – 8 oz containers of Becki’s Original Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa
- Pre-heat oven 400°F
- Thaw phyllo dough according to package directions
- Roll out phyllo dough rectangle. Cut sheets into two-inch strips with a pizza cutter. Keep phyllo that you are not working with covered at all times, or it will dry out and be unusable. Brush two strips with melted butter, placing one on top of the other.
- Starting at bottom corner place a tablespoon of Beckis Original Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa and fold on an angle, sealing in the cream cheese salsa. Continue to fold on the angle much like folding a flag. Brush lightly with butter as needed and make sure that seams are sealed.
- Place on a baking stone or cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.