This is fantastic weekend brunch or ‘supper’- ENJOY!
- 1 – 16 oz container Becki’s Black Bean Mediterranean Salsa
- 2 TBS vegetable oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 TBS butter
- 8 Farmers Market fresh eggs
- 1-1/2 cup Monterey jack or Pepper Jack shredded cheese
- In large fry pan, heat ½ tsp oil over medium heat. Add corn tortilla and lightly brown on each side. Repeat with all tortillas, keeping the finished ones warm.
- Melt 1 TBS butter in fry pan and break 4 eggs and fry until just set. Sprinkle eggs with Jack cheese, cover pan and finish cooking for 1-2 minutes
- Place tortilla on each plate and spread with ¼ cup Becki’s Mediterranean Black Bean Mediterranean Salsa
- Place 2 eggs on each tortilla
- Top with more Becki’s Black Bean Mediterranean Salsa and a dollop of sour cream
- Serve immediately, serves 4