Becki’s Cream Cheese Olive Salsa and Feta wrapped around
your favorite olive!
- I can of your favorite large pitted olives, delish with a California Ripe, Kalamata or stuffed Manzanilla
- 1 8 oz container of Becki’s Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa or Jalapeno Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup finely crushed nuts: pecans, almonds or hazelnuts all work well
- Drain olives and pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
- Thoroughly combine Becki’s Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa, and feta cheese.
- Mold 1 tsp to 1 Tbs cheese mixture around each olive, shape into a ball.
- Place crushed nuts in a shallow dish Roll each cheese covered olive in the nuts to cover.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.