This recipe is simple, heart healthy and delicious! Serves 2-3
- 1 clove garlic minced (or 2-3 garlic scapes if you can find them at your Farmer’s Market)
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 1 lb. halibut or thick cod loins
- Becki’s Black Bean Mediterranean Salsa
- Saute garlic (or scapes) in olive oil in ovenproof skillet until limp; do not brown.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Place fish on top of garlic, cover with Becki’s Black Bean Mediterranean Salsa.
- Place skillet in oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until fish flakes.