- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned to taste (Canadian Steak Seasoning is flavorful and peppery!). In the summer I like to grill the chicken but let’s face it, in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin winter, this baby is getting pan-browned in a little butter or olive oil and then covered until cooked through. Shred chicken.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Becki’s Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa, or Becki’s Jalapeño Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- Optional: 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced ( if you like more heat)
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, Becki’s Cream Cheese Mediterranean Olive Salsa, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chile peppers (and optional jalapeño pepper).
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until the edges are golden brown and bubbly.